INNOVATIVE EXPERT LASH LIFT SYSTEM BY ELAN PROFESSIONAL LINE 'LASH CURLup'
Step 1 is the solution used for the FIRST part of lash lift procedure. The product softens the hair cuticle, thus lifting the cuticle scales and facilitating active components penetration into the hairs. The pH of the solution is 9,0‒9,5.
Made in Ukraine
How Step 1 works:
- ammonium thioglycolate, which is one of the ingredients, opens the cuticle scales facilitating active components penetration into the hairs. It influences and remodels perfectly disulfide bonds, sets the eyelash hairs in place and helps to form the necessary eyelash curl (according to the shape of a silicone pad);
- the solution is economical and easy to use as well as has a soft texture due to the special components, which provide the effect of occlusion;
- the nourishing complex based on the moisturizing components – keratin and collagen – protects the protein structures of the eyelash hairs during the lamination procedure, retains the necessary moisture, protects the hairs from dryness and damage, thickens them, provides the eyelashes with density and volume.
NOTE! Step 1 can have yellowish colour, which is considered to be acceptable and doesn't affect the quality of the product.
NOTE! The presence of sulfur odor in Step 1 and Step 2 solutions is acceptable.
NOTE! It is highly recommended to consult ELAN professional line brand technologist before performing the eyelash lamination procedure.
Expiration date: 24 months.
Period after opening (PAO): 2 months.
How to use:
1. Analyze the eyelash hair condition of a client
Specify the processing time of the lash lift solutions according to the instructions following below
- 1-st type: the eyelash hairs are thick or straight – processing time is 12–15 minutes;
- 2-nd type: the eyelash hairs are of the medium thickness or thin – processing time is 6–12 minutes.
2. Prepare the lash lift procedure
- Check the eyelash hair condition and structure in order to specify the processing time properly.
- Use «ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect» for the hair degreasing before the eyelash lamination procedure.
- Fix a silicone pad of the appropriate size on the upper eyelid.
- Spread and fix the eyelashes on the silicone pad using glue and an applicator.
3. Create the eyelash curl (Step 1)
- Apply Step 1 on the eyelash curl area. The processing time is 6–15 minutes. It is recommended to use the professional make-up brush BLACKWOOD #1 by ТМ ELAN professional line.
- When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution with a dry make-up brush in the eyelash hair growth direction. It is recommended to use the professional make-up brush BLACKWOOD #2 by ТМ ELAN professional line.
NOTE! The maximum processing time should not exceed the processing time for the selected eyelash hair type.
4. Fix the eyelash hair direction (Step 2)
- Apply Step 2 on the eyelash curl area for which Step 1 was previously used.
NOTE! The amount of the solution used at the IV-th stage of lash lift should be equal to the amount of the solution used at the III-rd stage of creating the eyelash curl.
NOTE! The processing time at the IV-th stage should be equal to the processing time at the III-rd stage of creating the eyelash curl. It is not allowed to reduce the processing time.
- When the processing time is finished, remove the excess of the solution and glue with a cotton pad, moistened with water.
- Apply «ELAN professional line Cleansing detox-mousse for eyebrows and eyelashes with antibacterial effect» on the eyelashes to stop the chemical reaction. Remove foam with a cotton pad, moistened with water. Do this step when the eyelash tinting procedure is finished as well.
- Use «ELAN professional line COLOUR FIX: colour fixing fluid for eyebrows and eyelashes with keratin and sunflower seed oil» for the better results.
LASH LIFT PROCEDURE AFTERCARE RECOMENDATIONS
It is highly recommended to avoid saunas, any mechanical damage of the created eyelash curl (e.g. sleeping face down on the pillow) as well as using mascara for 24 hours after the eyelash lamination procedure.
It is highly recommended to avoid using the aggressive cosmetic products for 48 hours after the eyelash lamination procedure.